Wednesday 25 November 2015

O Silent Laughter – smile Thou through my soul. O, râset tăcut, zâmbeşte prin tot sufletul meu.


O Silent Laughter – smile Thou through my soul.
O, râset tăcut, zâmbeşte prin tot sufletul meu.

 Let my soul smile through my heart. And let my heart
smile through my eyes.
O Prince of Smiles! Be enthroned beneath the canopy of my countenance, and I will protect Thy tender
Self in the castle of my sincerity, that no rebel hypocrisy may lurk to destroy Thee.
Make Thou me a smile-millionaire, that I may scatter Thy rich smiles in sad hearts freely, everywhere!

„O, râset tăcut, zâmbeşte prin tot sufletul meu. Permite-i sufletului meu să zâmbească prin inimă, iar inima să zâmbească prin ochii mei. O, Prinţe al Zâmbetelor, urcă pe tron la umbra sprijinului meu, iar eu voi proteja Sinele Tău tandru în castelul sincerităţii mele, astfel încât nicio ipocrizie rebelă să nu se poată furişa pentru a Te distruge. Fă-mă un Milionar al Zâmbetelor, pentru a putea risipi liber zâmbetul tău în inimile triste, peste tot!”

 Paramhansa Yogananda (Whispers from Eternity)

No comments:

Post a Comment