Sunday 15 November 2015

"Very few will be able to continue on the journey without me.......
and to meet me finally in their self-realization........
But those will be very few.....

..... I have never thought about the tomorrow and never thought about the yesterday......... I have simply lived moment to moment, day by day…. yaahoo...."OSHO



"The day you will become aware ; you will know – there is no master, no disciple. The day you will understand, you will know that it was a dream, but a dream which can help you to come out of your all other dreams, a thorn which can help to pull your thorns from your flesh out can be instrumental, but a thorn, all the same, a poison which can help you to drop your other poisons but a poison, all the same, use it as a raft that’s why I say it is a drama. Your being a disciple & my being a master is a drama. Play it as beautifully as possible. To you it is a reality, I know; to me it is a drama. From your side it is a great reality; from my side it is a game. One day you will also understand that it is a game that day will be the day of your Enlightenment."

~ OSHO, The Diamond Sutra #9, GREAT Enlightened Mystic's Vision

No comments:

Post a Comment